WHAT IS PLISSKEN?
“Plisskën is rammed, fizzing with energy and nobody goes home until dawn” – The Guardian
“A righteous celebration of noise” – Drowned in Sound
“Plisskën bodes a great location, an eco-friendly policy and an incredible lineup..” – Culture Collide
“Athens Awesome Plisskën Festival ” – Noisey
For more than 9 years, Plisskën Festival has consistently proved itself to be one of Greece’s leading Festivals.
Exceptional programming has seen some of the world’s most iconic artists, alongside the best alternative and up and coming talent including legendary headliners Giorgio Moroder, Floating Points, Quantic, Jungle, The Black Madonna, Hunee, Peter Bjorn and John, Tinariwen, Mogwai, Mulatu Astatke, Death in Vegas, La Femme, Mac deMarco, Forest Swords, David August, Liars, Fuck Buttons, Nicola Cruz, Sama’, Afrodeutsche, Ellen Allien, Optimo, Tuxedomoon, Son Lux, Swans, Andy Stott, Debonair and many more.
Aside from a line-up celebrating a broad mix of styles and quality, Plisskën also continues to push the boundaries of their environmental and social ethos.
Wanting to be more environmentally conscious,they have been awarded the ‘Commended’ rating from the Greener Festival Awards global governing body for 2 consecutive years.
And The Lab, an annual series of workshops organised by Plisskën, takes place in Athens prior to the festival. Through a number of theoretical and practical seminars hosted by professionals in their respective fields, The Lab participants get the chance to learn about all of the elements that comprise putting on a festival.
Plisskën is considered as the most innovative and exciting multi-genre festival of the Summer. Our Ethos is about providing a meaningful and enjoyable music experience with respect to all its counterparts whether they be of human or environmental nature!
WHERE AND WHEN IS IT HELD?
Sunday 12 & Monday 13 June 2022
Doors Open: 17:00
1 CITY // 2 DAYS // 4 STAGES // 44+ ACTS
Technopolis City of Athens
100 Pireos Str.
118 54, Athens
HOW DO I GET TICKETS?
Tickets presale at:
- Online: www.viva.gr
- By Phone: 11876
- Viva Spot Technopolis (entrance via Persefonis str., Mon-Sat 11:00- 19:00)
- Reload Stores
- Evripidis Bookstores
- Yoleni’s Greek Gastronomy Center (Solonos 9)
- WIND Stores
We do not accept tickets from unofficial ticket outlets. Please only purchase from our recommended outlets
HOW MUCH DO THE TICKETS COST?
39€ per day // 70€ two-day
CAN I CANCEL MY TICKETS?
- Unfortunately we do not accept cancellations or refunds. Tickets that have been lost or stolen cannot be replaced either.
CAN I TAKE IN MY OWN FOOD & DRINK?
- No outdoor food or drink will be allowed in the area.
WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DOES IT INVOLVE?
Sunday 12 June 2022
- Boy Pablo
- DJ Python
- Hannah Diamond
- Jay Electronica
- Lea Porcelain
- Mala Rodríguez
- Petal Supply
- Polo & Pan
- Rosa Anschütz
- Sama’ Abdulhadi
- Tomm¥ Ca$h
Monday 13 June 2022
- Avalon Emerson
- Barkley Bandon
- Beach Bunny
- Black Athena
- French 79
- Goya Gumbani
- Grace Ow
- Melody Gang
- Princess Nokia
- Space Afrika
- Tropical Fuck Storm
- Yves Tumor & Its Band
LEAVE IT AT HOME
- No use of audiovisual media such as cameras, video cameras or recording video and audio of any sort.
- No glass, plastic bottles, torches, cans, metal containers, spray cans, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, explosives, firearms, knives, blades or replica weapons of any sort.
- No megaphones, amplification equipment, klaxons or air horns.
- No illegal substances.
- No sports equipment, flags, banners or other furniture.
- No drones.
- No seats and chairs of any kind.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the event.
- Illegal and antisocial behavior will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event.
- We do not accept tickets from unofficial ticket outlets. Please only purchase from our recommended outlets.
- No glass containers will be allowed at all. Please don’t bring them!